Aaaaand, March is done-zo! Can you believe it? I can't! Here's what happened on the blog last month:
* Hanna and I started the Fatshion Faceoff challenge, and it wasn't long before Olivia, Molly, Mouna, and Mhairi joined in the fun. It's been a lot of fun getting to know the girls, and I'm looking forward to becoming good friends with them.
* I was invited to be a Skorch Blogger, and I've already written several posts for SkorchMagazine. Super excited about it, too! :D
* I started an Instagram to take quick ootd pics when I know I won't be able to do a full post. You can see more of my Instagram pics here!
* I made a new page on the blog just for outfit pictures. Click here or on the "OUTFITS" page above to see what it looks like! It's a concise way of showing my ootds, and you can click the picture to see the full post.
* There was also a DIY this month about making your own hi-lo hem skirt! If you've made one, make sure to send me pics and I'll feature you on the blog! :)
* I did some random stuff this month. I looked at cool art, answered a fun survey, and received my first Birchbox, and revealed my clutch obsession!
* I also made my first orders with New Look and Dorothy Perkins! I reviewed them both, and you can see them here and here.
* And lastly, I just want to say thank you again to everyone who took my reader survey this month, it really helped me see what y'all are like and interested in. You are awesome! :)